Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Activities
- Enjoy two full tennis courts
- Basketball key
- Artificial putting green
- Kiddies' playground
- Hiking trails in the adjacent Kalamoir Prov. Park
BACK FOR 2013 - Programs for all ages !
YOGA CLASSES - Wed. & Fri. 9 AM
AQUAFIT CLASSES - Tues. & Thurs. 9 AM
TO BE OFFERRED JULY 2 to AUGUST 23 OR LATER
Join Kris Loewen our ever popular exercise leader - we're so glad she will be back for another season!
GET YOUR DISCOUNTED ENTRY COUPONS TO
THE H2O ACTIVITY CENTRE IN KELOWNA
AT FRONT DESK !!
Requires a minimum of 4 students to make up a class.
- DISCOVER SNORKELING - Learn to use a mask and snorkel, entries and exits and breath holding diving skills.
- DISCOVER SCUBA - For kids aged ten to adults, an underwater scuba diving adventure dive. We recommend kids ten to thirteen try SASY first!
For boat rentals contact Dockside Marina 250-862-2628.Okanagan Water Sports 250-979-8789 for boats, sea doo, or pontoon boats- they will deliver to the Resort. Personal Water Craft (sea doo) can be rented from Playa Marine 250-717-7124. For Wakeboard or Water Ski lesson we recommend you contact Progression Watersports at 250-718-8766. For boating sales, service & accessories, try West Kelowna Marine at 250-769-0008.
In addition to the on-site recreational activities available at Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort, the Okanagan Valley has some wonderful attractions to explore.
- Plan to visit a variety of attractions for the entire family.
- Experience the winter wonderland destination Ski Resorts
- Tee off in the Okanagan at one of the more than 25 golf courses located throughout the Valley.
- Visit the Okanagan's award winning wineries.
Maps provided by Okanagan Map Guides
These sections are for informational purposes only.